Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Garden Fever



As many of you know last year was my first garden. I've been day dreaming about year two, so have the girls.



We've been surveying the property carefully. I'm slightly worried because last year the garden was in a flood zone (according to my neighbor). We were very lucky because there were no floods, however this spring there were a few suprises.


(This is the exact same area the girls are standing in the pic above.)

I want to triple the size this year. I just can't wait!!!! My brain is constantly spinning with ideas.

Maybe if we click our boots three times...



And say...



There's no place like my garden!


We will be there.

Hugs,



3 comments:

The Zany Housewife said...

I just got a spot in a local community garden. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I can't wait to see what you do!

Unknown said...

Great post and nice pics, Love your garden too.


help for single Dads

Unknown said...

love the girl's boots, good luck on the garden.

Related Posts with Thumbnails