Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day One!

Hello Everyone! I'm extremely nervous and excited about starting this blog. About fours months ago I just started reading blogs. I've found them to be quite an escape from reality. Many bloggers I read appear to live an almost perfect life. I think that's why I like them so much. Perfect cakes, exquisite decorating, handy husbands and well mannered children are often found. My blog will not be that in any shape or form. I live a very busy life as an ER nurse and a single mom. I do bake, sew and garden like many others. What you'll find with me is complete honesty and real life. I have an unorganized house, messy kids, hodge-podge decorating, over grown garden and best of all no husband (I've been divorced a year). I do make the best chocolate chip cookies, and often have a plethora of stories from work to home. Wish me best of luck as I start this journey and thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Can't wait to read it, Jessica!

Related Posts with Thumbnails