Sunday, September 19, 2010

Turquoise Addiction



Recently, I have become addicted to turquoise paint. I want to paint everything turquoise, controlling myself is very difficult. I have painted the TV stand, my desk, a chair, armoire, a mirror and the mail station. I once was addicted to black forklift paint, as you'll notice in some of my before pics (of other makeovers). Here are some pictures of a recent turquoise make-over, that had taken place pre-blog. Sorry, but there are no before pics (I didn't know I'd be starting a blog).

Mail Station









I bought these from Pottery Barn many years back, and they were once black.











Ah yes, my long lost idol.

Have a good night.

1 comments:

Susi said...

The first picture is wonderful!!! How I miss having a garden. Most likely we are going to buy a house again...eventually.

Related Posts with Thumbnails