Monday, April 18, 2011

WAKE UP!


Hey Everyone! I'm back! Hope all of you are well. I owe you my deepest apologies for my long absence. I especially owe Terry Scott an apology, since I haven't sent her camera yet! Terry I am sending an extra something special with your prize, so please forgive me. I've been in a bit of a blogging rut. I even thought about closing shop. Then my mother reminded me how much I enjoyed blogging, and how it decreased my stress. And that is what I need right now.

So here we go...

I must love you all. I'm sitting in a rough area of the city at a McDonald's (and I hate McDonald's), so I can get free WiFi (remember I no longer have Internet). I may get mugged on the way out for my laptop. LOL.

Anyway...

Easter is around the corner. Mom and the girls modge podged plastic eggs with wrapping and tissue paper.









The cake pedestal we found at an auction in February for $7.50 (along with a cheese platter). I painted and distressed it.
















Poppy is feeling better. I'm trying to convince him to let me take a pic of him with his walker for you (LOL). Thanks for all the prayers.

Have a good night!

One last thing...
 Here is some Harry Belafonte to get you going.

4 comments:

Bev's Urban Garden said...

The eggs and cake dish are beautiful. Hope the rough waters settle soon. Will keep you in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Oh, I really like the pedestal with the eggs in it.
Welcome back

The Zany Housewife said...

Welcome back!!

I love the stand and the eggs. I wish I were more crafty. And creative.

Wishing you and your girls a very happy Easter!

nickys nook said...

so cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails