Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thrifty Find Updates and More...

 
Good evening. Hope all is well. I'm finishing up my mini vacation. I stayed home, hoping to accomplish a long chore list (but you know how that goes). I was finally successful with painting my bed. I love it! I will be posting pics soon. I have painted a ton this past week. Tonight I'm going to share a couple of pieces.
This side table I got for only $2.
 
Before
 
 
After
 
Next, here is a Thrifty Thursday from a couple of weeks ago. I think I may need to stencil something on the front.
 
After
 
 
 
 
 
Before
 
 
 
And lastly...
 
 
from this past week.
 
 
 
I got this vintage shipping box for $5 (a splurge).  I've never come across anything like it before. This I found at a garage sale, along with the side table.
 
 
 
 
 
See you soon.
 
Hugs,

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails