Friday, July 30, 2010

Kitchen Table






After revamping the armoire, I thought I better renew the kitchen table.

Before






After








The table runner was on clearance at Target for $3.98, the placemats were $0.98. The flowers were provided by Maddie Designs.                                                                                                                                           

Here is another recent makeover. I did this before I started the blog, so I do not have any before pictures. The chair was black and the seat had a dark floral fabric on it.

I call this the "Retro chair".

Have a good weekend!

1 comments:

nickys nook said...

your retro chair is so cute you did a good job the blue looks good with the black and white fabric

Related Posts with Thumbnails