Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Craft Table


My mother has been working diligently, on the garage sale drop leaf table. I'm so very grateful. I've been very busy lately and haven't had much time.
 This one is hats off to Mom!

Before





After











The table cost $10 and Mother already had the paint. She did buy the scrapbook paper and Modge Podge for the drawers.
Now, the girls have somewhere officially for crafts.

One last thing.
Here are some recent garage sale finds!











Medicine Cabinet-$5.
Galvanized buckets with tool box-$15.
Film reels (3) -$3.
TV table-$1.
Bread Box-$2.
Stool frame-$1.




6 comments:

cindy @ ::cottage instincts:: said...

Omaga...that table is wicked cool. IKEA sells one similar for like $300! I've been looking for one like that forever. Great job to your mama :)

And your garage sale loot? Perfection.

Chrissie said...

I love, love, love that table! Great yard sale finds too!

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

I love that table too!! Great Job Mom!!

Tania Pelletier said...

You got lots of good stuff in your yardsale hunting, I'd love to get my hands on those buckets and that toolbox!

Thanks for your nice comment on my fall decorating/room rearranging post!

Tania

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

I love great finds like this! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I need to have your Mom garage sale for me! Look the craft table with folding leafs AND those galvanized buckets, I love galvanized buckets, watering cans, etc

Related Posts with Thumbnails