Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quick Hello!


Tonight, the girls and I made a visit to my parents. They played outside and started their yearly collection of hedge apples.





Hedge apples are great soccer balls (and weapons)!
A few times I nearly got clocked in the head.











Maddie exploring.



 The Buckeye tree Maddie was climbing.

I just wanted to give a quick hello tonight. I've been a little busy. There are only 5 days left in the ER! I'm very excited. Stay tuned, there is more to come tomorrow.
Have a restful night.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

+$3,624 PROFIT last week!

Get 5 Star verified winning bets on MLB, NHL, NBA and NFL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!!!

Blogger said...

There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this or quit betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS GAMBLING ROBOT

Related Posts with Thumbnails