Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quick Project from Country Living

My storage space is very limited in the Rented Cottage, as well as my budget. I saw this idea on the cover of Country Living.  This is a quick and easy shelving solution. Normally I would never pick metal brackets, but if Country Living is doing it (heck, I guess it's ok).







I bought the brackets at Lowes for $0.99. The wood was about $10., they will even cut it for you for FREE.




I'm still not crazy about the brackets, so I'll have to come up with something creative.


 





 


Have a good Evening!

2 comments:

Tania Pelletier said...

I have some shelves like that in my bedroom (I'm renting too) and I made a little shelf edging out of old book pages to disguise them. Take a look: http://oohlalacestmagnifique.blogspot.com/2010/07/weekend-projects-bedroom-tour.html Maybe you could make a little fabric ruffle or something? I plan on that for the shelves that I have like this in my bathroom!

Tania

Elise said...

Hey...I found you from your Mom's blog. I know this is a little late, but have you ever checked out Hobby Lobby for brackets? They have beautiful ones and are almost always half off. I loved that kitchen in CL, too. Oh, I have a Lilly, also. :)
Elise

Related Posts with Thumbnails