Friday, August 27, 2010

Am I at the Rented Cottage?

  Yes, you are at the right spot. The generic appearance just had to go, so I changed it up for now. I like it, I hope you do too. I still need to do some tweaking, especially centering the header. My blogging skills have improved immensely since day one (at least I think they have). Especially, for someone with limited computer skills. 
 
   I had promised I was going to post my favorite things weekly, sorry I haven't kept my end of the bargain. Here are a few of those favorite things.

   Now, I know I already did a piece on vintage cameras. They are my favorite collection. I did receive two new cameras this week, so I thought it would be okay for a repeat. My mother found them at a sale.



My new favorite.
Isn't she a real beauty! I absolutely love it.
She cost $8.



She also found this cutie for a few dollars.


Next, I really like vintage typewriters. I only own one, which I feel is sufficient (since some can be rather large).


I found this at a yard sale twelve years ago. I bought it for an old boyfriend, and I just can't remember why I didn't give it to him. Oh well, I'm glad it's mine.

Have a good weekend!


One last thing. The pickles from the earlier post were very weak, I recommend trying another recipe.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails