Monday, August 9, 2010

Dream

   Last night I heard this song on another blog, it actually made me cry (and I don't cry). The artist is Priscilla Ahn, she sings about a little girl's dreams. The song really hit home about all the dreams I have ever had for my life. I started thinking of how many of my dreams that had been altered, forgotten, or I'd just given-up on them. This song has actually made me realize I need to take a step back, and look at where I'm at in my life. Everyday many of us just go through the motions and we forget who we are. Then one day it's too late, we're old and can't go back. I hope this song will touch you as much as it has me. I'll let you make your own decision.
                
                       Please pause the music at the bottom of the blog before you press play.









                                                         Please remember to dream.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails