Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Camera Collection




  I'm not one for collecting. However, I do have a small vintage camera collection. These are one of the few things my kids have not destroyed, which many who know me may find unbelievable. One day soon I'll make a list of everything they've broken, you can't imagine. As for the cameras, I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do.





This is my favorite!






                         



   Here is the newest collection.
Have a good night!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes, I really enjoyed looking at your camera collection. Love the way you shot them too! I just started a camera collection this past summer. I've purchased two at antique stores and have two that my grandfather left me. Love, love, love your collection! THanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails