Thursday, August 12, 2010

Easy Craft


 Have you every broken the glass in a picture frame? If you have, did you tell yourself that you'd get the glass replaced (but you never did)?  Well if you answered "yes", this easy project is for you (or your kids). My mother had taken her old picture frames and spray painted them bright red.


Next, she had the kids draw pictures on poster board. Then she cut them to size and placed in the frame.



I placed magnetic strips to the back of the frames. I found these at Walmart for a few dollars.






Lastly, I positioned them on the refrigerator.
You have an instant Art Gallery!


















My children play museum all the time, they tape (even glue) pictures all over the entire house. Now, they can change out their pictures anytime they want.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails