Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy Life


Life has been very busy lately. Work is absolutely crazy, I can't remember it ever being like this. And the fact that I don't get enough sleep at night, plus could stand to lose a few pounds (actually a lot more than a few) doesn't help matters. Sometimes I'm so exhausted, I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day. Then I look at these two beautiful girls (and grab a cup of coffee), and keep on moving.

Hopefully (I said hopefully), things will slow down soon. I'm working on a few things to help life run smoother, and be a little less stressful. No, I'm not going to get child support. I'll let you know what's going on soon. I just pray all will fall into place shortly.

Thanks for reading! Have a good night.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Hi! Just saw your blog link on FB... awesome! I have a blog, too. Honestly, it's mostly kid pictures I share with friends/family. It's set to private, so let me know if you're interested. I can send you an invite. If you'd like to get together sometime soon, email. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails