Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm Back


Conservatory Visit
   Sorry I've been missing for a few days, this week has been very busy. My aunt came from Minnesota for a visit, then I was working. I'll be playing catch-up this coming week. I'm very excited about a new cookie recipe I received from Aunt Cary, they're called "Monster Cookies"!  I'll be experimenting, then sending the recipe out to you. Also, my mother and I will be making salsa this week (I'm terrified to can). I'm going to start a list called "My Favorite Things". The list will include a variety of things I love. Lastly, my next makeover project will be revealed.


Chihuly at conservatory


One very last thing...
What is that?



A doll propelling?


...it's a girl swinging from a tire swing (made from medical tape).
Have a good night. See you soon.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails